- Founding Partner of SilverCap Partners LLC
- Mr. Stevens primary responsibilities at SilverCap include investment origination and evaluation, portfolio strategy and capital formation/structuring.
- Prior to SilverCap, Mr. Stevens was the Managing Principal and a Senior Managing Director of Guggenheim Real Estate LLC (“Guggenheim”) where he ran a $2 billion commercial real estate fund manager and was responsible for oversight of the firm’s investment activities, fundraising, and business strategy
- Prior to Guggenheim, he worked in the Capital Transactions group at Lend Lease Real Estate Investments (now Morgan Stanley) with a focus on direct asset acquisitions and investments in real estate operating entities on behalf of institutional clients. Before joining Lend Lease, worked in investment banking with First Union Securities (now Wells Fargo).
- Throughout his career Mr. Stevens has invested more than $2.1 billion of equity in a wide variety of commercial real estate opportunities across the United States
- M.B.A from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University; B.S. degree from Wake Forest University, member Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
- Mr. Stevens is active in the Charlotte community and currently serves on the Executive Committee for the Novant Health Children’s Trust and the real estate committee for WFAE, metro Charlotte’s National Public Radio station.